NAC Creative Writing '14
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Best Friennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

Go down

My Best Friennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd  Empty My Best Friennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

Post by Oops! a.k.a Kathy -.- Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:56 pm

Looking For The Past
As he sat down and the water poured outside his mind went back to a distinct time in which everything seemed perfect, at least for a little while. His body was there in England, yet his mind wasn't. He recalled the year 2012. November 1st, 2012https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/star3.png. When he was barely a young boy, when the world seemed a bit less terrible. A sudden flashback to a point in life that became his whole life. Even at his age of 80 when most begin to forget things, that date, he would never forget.
He walked alongside a girl he didn't know would later become his best friend. They were heading towards the Nicholas Academic Center (Nac) when the boy began to complain about his weight.
“Ask anyone! They’ll all agree I’m fat. Even strangers!” he said.
“Not even. Look we’ll ask around then” she replied.
They walked around and asked a few people. All denying that he was fat. That is, until they stumbled across Diana. She suggested the boy sign up for a self-esteem workshop being held the next week. It was a Thursday, so not many people were there. The girl thought it was a great idea and went to sign him up. He followed behind quite reluctantly.
“I don’t need any workshop. Stop signing me up!” he said as he would cross off his written name from the paper.
They left back to their table on the other room where they had been sitting and talked for a while until he began to complain once again. The girl left to go sign him up and once again he stood up to go and cross his name off. After crossing his name off, his eyes landed upon a pair of feet that had caught his attention. And as his eyes made their way up, he saw his whole life. The two boys made eye contact and held it for quite sometime. And just as the flashback had started, it ended.
The beautiful thought he had was not only a flashback, it had been a dream. His first dream at his now 80 years of age. His last thought went back to that day; the day that impacted his whole life. All the way up to his last and final seconds of life.
Oops! a.k.a Kathy -.-
Oops! a.k.a Kathy -.-

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum