NAC Creative Writing '14
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovery Topic o.O idk

Go down

Discovery Topic o.O idk Empty Discovery Topic o.O idk

Post by Daisy L. Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:54 pm

The Discovery To A New Life

Life was always different for me around my parents. It was always been my sister Mya who gets everything whenever she wants it or not. I always thought it was because she was younger than me, since it’s always the little ones who get spoiled. I figured I was wrong, and it all started on a rainy school day.
“Annabeth hurry up we’ll be late for school”, said Mya while she waited anxiously for Anna at the front door.
“I’ll be there in a bit, but you know you and mom don’t have to wait for me, I can always walk by myself”, I said while walking to the door. I knew they wouldn’t want me to walk to school ever since the neighbor who always tried talking to me moved into the neighborhood.
“Finally! Both of you don’t understand how important it is for me to go to work on time”, said my mom. “And Anna next time get your stuff ready before.”
“I did I just couldn’t find my coat”, I said as I looked out the window.
While the car was parked Mya dashed out the car to hug her friends. I took my time getting out of the car making sure I left nothing behind.
               
We got home and started filing some papers mom had told us to. I ran upstairs to get boxes from the attic. Mom never let me go into the attic and look through boxes because she said I would mess things up, so she would always send Mya. Today was my lucky day I thought I had an excuse to go look through stuff at the attic. I saw a box that caught my eye it was a pink beautiful box that sparkled. I was too curious to just leave without opening the box.
“Anna how long does it take to find the box with the word BOX on it, it’s the only one in front of the door”, hollered Mya.
“I’m going I just need to get umm..  I need to get something to umm.. open the box.” I said.
In reality I the box was already open it was the pink box I wanted to open. I successfully opened the box and saw pictures. Pictures of a young girl, with some beautiful lady. A lady that appeared to look somewhat like the new neighbor. I kept flipping through pictures until I saw a birth certificate with the name Annabeth.
“Mya you knew didn’t you” I yelled at her with anger. She looked at me with a questioned face. ”You all knew, that’s why you didn’t let me go into the attic.”
“The guitar I broke and hid there, telling you it was stolen?” she laughed. “We put it there so you wouldn’t feel bad when we got you the new one!”
“No! Not that. The fact that I belong to the new neighbor!” I yelled as tears came out rushing down my face. “No wonder you wouldn’t let me talk to her!”
“I wouldn’t let you talk to her because mom told me to!” She looked at me with a confused look. “And your talking nonsense my mom is your mom your my sister.”
We then sat looking at the pink box going through all the papers. Yes it was dis covered that I was not my parent’s child. I then didn’t know if I should be calling them my parents. I had a talk with my parents they had told me they had raised me as a child because that my birth mom had left me on the front steps to my home. I was told by my step-parents to go next door to have a talk with my birth mother.
             
As I walked to the door of her house I realized I didn’t want to discover anything of life anymore soo… I ran away before I even knocked the door…..

TO BE CONTINUED..............

Daisy L.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum