NAC Creative Writing '14
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third Person

Go down

Third Person Empty Third Person

Post by Daisy L. Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:59 pm

My best friend Anna retired from her job as a doctor earlier. She was a very smart girl when she was in high school, smarter than me. When you needed advice she was the right person you would go to for help. Now at 80 years old she bought big pink house in Canada, with a big grassland for her horse. She is wrinkly not as she looked before, but when you see her face you can tell right away she was very beautiful when she was young. Last summer, she went on vacation do not know where exactly it was but she went sky diving. This summer she realized she has not seen her parents since she was 16 so she is planning to go visit her parent’s graves in Chicago.                                                                                                                                       WARNING: this is not a story... my stories don't really make sense soo.. i don't write stories...I'll try my best i have not written a story since 7th grade... Shocked Sad SORRY

Daisy L.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum